If you have localized soreness after gardening, shopping, working out, or any other physical activity, reach for PanAway. This proprietary blend is made of Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils that penetrate the skin and soothe soreness after strenuous activity.
Gary Young created the blend after a severe injury to his leg. It integrates the soothing properties of helichrysum, wintergreen, clove, and peppermint, and can be used to relieve sore muscles and enhance overall well-being. I have old age complaints. No, really, I do. This one does the trick. We made a salve using shea butter and a bit of coconut oil whipped in the mixer with panaway. I keep it by my night table and use it regularly... when I am feeling old and want to complain.
'Gage, my son...grew four inches this year to his new height --- taller than me at 5'7. His feet went from a men's size 7 to a men's size 12. Did I mention he is eleven? No joke. How does a body stretch that much in a year? Do you know the bones required to move and grow for such a massive upsurge? He also keeps this one by his night table -- along with a few others like Young Living's newly released Cool Azul. They help him manage great growth with few aches and charlie horses. Know what those are? They are no fun. Especially because you get them in the middle of the night when you are sleeping. Poor kid. As he is just eleven, I see a lot more growth...and essential oils to support his growth... in his future.' - Amanda Uribe, Young Living Diamond
- A couple drops of PanAway keeps my body moving well as I chase my children around the house.
- I love this stuff, i use in my bath with epsom salt
- Applying PanAway to my spine and joints before a move kept me going strong all day long.
- Rubbing PanAway on my temples or on my neck helps relieve occasional head tension.
- My family loves to hike. A couple drops of PanAway keeps me free from discomfort so I can keep up with my kids on the trails .
- Applying Panaway to my lower abdomen help with me with monthly discomforts.
- When my children are going through growth spurts, I apply PanAway to their legs to help them sleep and play without discomfort.
- After a strenuous work out, PanAway helps to relieve my tired muscles.